The Following rules were adopted at the clubs AGM, in December, and will be valid until further notice. These 2019 rules supersede any previous rules set and maybe changed by the committee throughout the year. Check back here for changes and updates.
1) Club Card must be presented upon request to any Club bailiff or any committe/ Club member.
2) All members from the age of 12 years, MUST have a valid E.A License.
3) When Fishing club waters, keepnets conforming to the minimum E.A requirements shall be used. In times of drought or other emergencies, use of keepnets may be restricted at the water bailiff or the committees discretion.
4) All nets to be dry before use.
5) When using Nets in a match, 40lbs maximum weight in any one net.
6) In a match no fish 10lbs or larger to be retained in a net. Fish to be weighed, recorded and returned to water as soon as possible.
7) Other than Matches, NO CARP to be kept in nets, Silver fish only (including Crucians).
8) Barbless Hooks only Size 10-18 on all Waters. Barbed hooks size 20 or smaller can be used.
9) Remove and take away any litter you find on your peg and surrounding fishery.
10) No Tackle to be left on pegs ie "reserving pegs"
11) Fishing is allowed dawn to dusk on all waters.
12) Fish only from clearly defined pegs only.
13) Close any Gates behind you.
14) A maximum of 500g of dry ground bait can be used in any one 24 hour period (including feeder mixes).
15) All PET foods (example dog / cat meat), Blood worm or Joker are banned on ALL club waters!
16) On Long Lane Pool. Cars to be parked in designated areas (fence line) only. NO DRIVING TO POOL SIDE TO UNLOAD TACKLE - NO EXCEPTIONS!
17) No floating baits or boillies allowed on Long Lane Pool.
18) One rod / pole to be fished at a time and no fishing across Swims!
ANY MEMBER FOUND BREAKING THESE RULES MAY HAVE THEIR CARD WITHDRAWN!